Jeffrey St Whisky & Tobacco

Never in a million years did I think I'd write a post about whisky or tobacco. I don't drink much alcohol, but if I do... meh... it's whisky (preferably Glengoyne) or a cold pint of Guinness. That's about it. I don't smoke, but I can appreciate the relaxing experience of a good pipe or cigar.

If you like whisky and/or tobacco, and (BONUS!) if your name is Jeffrey, we've discovered a place just for you!

Jeffrey St Whisky & Tobacco shop* is located in the heart of Edinburgh Scotland on, you guessed it, Jeffrey St, just off the Royal Mile



They carry their own label, which you can sample. 👍


So much tobacco! 
Notice the warning labels.



If you're wondering where your whisky comes from, here's a map to help.


Fancy Fancy!!












*If you'd like to check in with the shop, here's a link to their website.

Comments

You Might Also Like...

WeeBox Subscription from Scotland

San Fernando Cathedral - San Antonio Texas

Universal Yums - Celebrating Greece

WeeBox Love